Development opportunity bordering Mirvac’s Woodlea estate and Plumpton
This 19.45 hectare site formed part of the Warrensbrook PSP represented a sensational opportunity to unlock future potential via the PSP planning process.
– 19.45 hectares / 48.06 acres
– 324 Lots (STCA)
– Located within the Warrensbrook PSP
– Settlement terms: 6 years available
– Adjacent to Mirvac’s Woodlea Estate & only 500 metres from the Plumpton PSP
– Average land sold price within Plumpton PSP is $362,900
– Close proximity to Melton Highway, Western Freeway and Rockbank Train Station
– Major Developers in the area include: Dahua, Villawood, Resi Ventures, ID Land, Growland, Stockland, Welsh Group and more.
With close access to the Melton Highway, Western Freeway and Rockbank train station, this property has fantastic connectivity to the Melbourne CBD, which is only 28 kilometres away.
Please contact Trent Malcomson for more details.
0407 665 995
159-213 Tarletons Road, Plumpton VIC, Australia